我是Christine...欢迎光临到我的博客...支持支持...

星期六, 三月 26, 2011

diao hai very sad
my cousin dun want learn drum liao
my baba say 1 boy 1 girl in classroom
dangerous want stop my drum class
i very sad now
because i like drum
when i was started my drum lesson
i really wrost in it
now i better than that time
and i really like it
my mum say we can find girl teacher for u
but == girl teacher good in it?
haiz
my Roy teacher really good in teaching us
my cousin stop learning drum is because
she sai:"i am busy in my 学业 and still kenot catch up in gao 1
and she got join volley ball eca in school
she is 校队
haiz
i forgive u
but i really sad can't continue ....
and
我强化失败了
有点绝望--

那个游戏没有幸运真的不用玩
除非你有很多钱$$
我没有幸运也没有钱
我玩咩000
jigen
sad for everything
jigen egg
i really upsad/set ? now (i think got spell wrong xD)
=-= nia ma de

没有评论:

发表评论

oOo